Eugenia Oganova, Pravda, Inc. dba Transcension Gate
Last modified: May 24, 2018
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices (“Practices”), regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our Practices, your choice is not to use our Websites. By accessing or using these Websites, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time-to-time. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of our Websites after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy applies to the information that we collect:
- On our Websites or through our Apps.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Pravda, Inc. through face-to-face contact, or by any other means, including on any other website operated by Pravda, Inc. or any third party, including our sponsors and/or presenters.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect different types of information from, and about our Websites’ users, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, home and/or business address, telephone numbers, employer, job title, practice areas, college and law school information, credit card information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example Stripe (https://stripe.com/us/privacy); PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full ); Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling-in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an event and/or course and/or membership, purchasing a product from Pravda, Inc., or requesting information about any Pravda, Inc. product or service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Pravda, Inc. and when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of any correspondence you submit, when contacting us.
- Your response to surveys and/or online event and/or course and/or membership evaluations that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities, such as your usage and hits. This is called behavioral tracking. If you want to opt-out of behavioral tracking, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Apps.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Identifiable Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with the Personal Identifiable Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized customer experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE FOR THIS AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE.
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons.On some of our Website pages and e-mails, there may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to count users who have visited certain of our Website pages or opened an email.
We do not control third-party tracking technology or how third parties use your information. Any questions you have about how our sponsors or other third parties use your information, you should contact them directly or carefully review the terms of service and privacy statements on their web pages.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Websites or through the Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, DO NOT provide any information on our Websites or on the Apps, make any purchases through our Websites or Apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of these Website or the Apps, provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Identifiable Information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or event and/or course and/or membership participation, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Pravda, Inc., including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We may disclose information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose PII that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to confirm a sign-up for an event and/or course and/or membership, we will transmit to you the contents of that email and to any additional email you request.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pravda, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Identifiable Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company (targeted and/or general). If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Pravda. Inc. to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through ActiveCampaign or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options).
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Websites and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We do not store your PII. All of your PII, including payment transactions, go directly to a third-party site, such as Stripe, PayPal, ActiveCampaign.com or AccessAlly.com.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Sites you may access through our Websites or Apps, may require that you have a password for access. You are responsible for keeping that password confidential on your end. We ask you not to share those passwords with anyone. We also strongly urge you to be careful about giving out information while in public areas of earshot of others, on public devices, or while using public WiFi. The information you share in public areas may be viewed or overheard by others. Public means public.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
Please direct all questions and comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, to firstname.lastname@example.org